PBN Seeks Proposals for Assisting with the East Side Commercial Building Stabilization Fund
Preservation Buffalo Niagara is accepting written proposals from qualified firms to provide architectural and engineering services in connection with the East Side Commercial Building Stabilization Fund.
As part of this work, we are in need of architectural services for the following tasks:
- Assistance in preparing scope of work descriptions;
- Assistance in project cost estimating (can be done by a sub-consultant if desired but must be
included in the response);
- Assistance in procuring and evaluating three quotes for each project;
- Construction management and oversight during the contract period for each project.
Projects will be small scale in nature, with most projects not exceeding $150,000 in work, with
approximately ten – fifteen total projects. Projects will mainly consist of roof repairs or replacements,
siding and/or masonry repairs, and other types of structural work. Please note, full bid packages are not
required. In an effort to keep costs affordable, written scopes of work keyed to building plans and
photographs are the focus of this work with drawings prepared only when necessary to communicate
the exact nature of work. It is anticipated that this work will take place over a twelve month period
commencing in June 2022.
To submit a proposal, please include:
- Firm/Principal Profile
- Profile of staff to be assigned to the project
- Fee structure, including hourly rates for each project component
- Any timing constraints we should be aware of
- M/WBE status
Proposals may be emailed in electronic format as one single PDF to email@example.com with the subject line Response to ESCBSF RFP.
Mailed or hand delivered proposals should be in a sealed envelope clearly marked as Response to ESCBSF RFP and addressed as follows:
Jessie Fisher, Executive Director
Preservation Buffalo Niagara
617 Main Street, Suite 201 Buffalo, NY 14203
*Proposals should be submitted no later than 4 p.m., Monday, May 9th.
Responses and Questions may be directed to Jessie Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!