Consultant Needed to Develop PBN’s Three Year Strategic Plan
Preservation Buffalo Niagara is seeking proposals from consultants/vendors and or consulting teams who have expertise in developing and implementing a strategic planning process, with a focus on DEIA.
It is anticipated that the work associated with this project will include but not be limited to:
- Help the organization affirm or update, if necessary, its mission, vision, and values statements;
- Create and prioritize a reasonable 3 – 5 year work plan that helps the organization move closer to meeting its mission;
- Assist in creating an organizationally-specific land acknowledgement statement that recognizes the importance of this place to the indigenous peoples who pre-dated European settlement and find ways to demonstrate that commitment within the strategic plan;
- Help to create an organizationally-specific Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Access statement, identify any barriers to implementing the goals of the statement, and ensure that it is intentionally reflected in the priorities identified within the strategic plan.
The anticipated project dates are:
Release of RFQ: January 26, 2022
Deadline for Responses: February 15, 2022
Interviews (if necessary): Week of February 21, 2022
Consultant Selection: February 28, 2022
Contracting: February/March 2022
Strategic Planning Start Date: March 14, 2022
Adoption of Strategic Plan: October 2022
Complete application instructions can be found here.
Please submit a letter of interest containing the following information in the order indicated to Jessie Fisher at email@example.com by February 15, 2022:
- Contact information (name, address, telephone, email address).
- Brief description of qualifications associated with undertaking the work described above (1-2 paragraphs).
- High-level overview of typical process associated with undertaking the work described above (1-2 paragraphs).
- High-level proposed timeline including milestones and projected outcomes.
- Estimated project cost range including hourly rate.
- A list of 2019 – 2021 nonprofit clients with special emphasis on preservation, community development and/or cultural and arts related work.
- Please indicate if you and or your sub-consultants are a MWBE certified firm.
- A firm profile, if available.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!